If you are aged 60 years or more, a resident of Western Australia and not in full time employment (work, on average, less than 25 hours per week) then you could be eligible for the WA Seniors Card.
State Government Concessions
A full list of concessions can be found here, however some of the more popular concessions are:
* Water Service Charge – Up to 25% discount
* Local Government Rates – Up to 25% discount
* Emergency Services Levy – Up to 25% discount
* Transperth – Free or subsidised travel depending on when you travel
* Driver’s licence renewal – 50% concession
In addition, If you also hold a Pensioner Concession Card or State Concession Card the discounts may be double what is stated above.
Business Discounts & Special Offers
Holders of the WA Seniors Card are able to receive numerous discounts from over 500 buisnesses listed in the WA Seniors Card Discount Directory. The Directory is posted to all Seniors Card holders every two years. You can also conduct an online search for products here.
You can apply for a WA Seniors Card here.